With CareTeam, physicians can invite any non-physician to join them on DocbookMD to communicate in a secure, fast and efficient way through their mobile device or desktop PC. Now, all of those caring directly for patients can share messages and images like X-rays, EKGs and photos of wounds or rashes wherever and whenever they need.
- Physicians can invite nurses, PAs, and other office staff to join them on DocbookMD with the new CareTeam feature.
- The entire care team can send and receive HIPAA-secure messages, including images like X-rays, EGKs, wounds and rashes.
- Physicians remain at the center of patient care and can use DocbookMD to coordinate care across any type of practice setting - even without an EMR.
- Physicians can control who they invite and who can send them messages.
DocbookMD partners with hospitals, groups, medical societies, critical communication partners and sponsors to connect physicians and their care teams across the community.
- Communication tools to efficiently and effectively care for patients - both in and out of the hospital.
- Physicians and staff can send messages, X-rays, EKG's and other images in seconds from a mobile device.
|Want more information on our
Enterprise solution for groups?
DocbookMD provides physicians with fast, HIPAA-secure messaging and vital patient information at the touch of a button.
- Keeps doctors in communication with care teams anywhere from your mobile device.
- Coordination across the full care team, including nurses, PAs and office staff.
- Accurate, up-to-date physician contact information.
- Details on all local pharmacies.
- Ability to attach high-resolution images, including X-rays and EKGs, to any message.
- Integration with answering services.
- STAT reporting.
- Clinical integrations
DocbookMD has exclusive partnerships with over 200 medical societies in 42+ states to help physicians communicate securely with their colleagues across the community.
- Exclusively endorsed by medical societies in 42+ states, allowing almost 300,000 active, verified physicians to use DocbookMD for free.
- Increase and retain membership for your medical society.
- Target large group practices, hospitals and specialties that have not traditionally been society members.
- Create customized, internal directories for affiliate members.
Medical Society and Partnership Inquiries:
Please email us for any inquiries related to partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (888) 447-3707.
DocbookMD connects critical communication partners including radiology, lab and pathology service providers as well as local and national answering service providers with the local medical community.
If you have questions about integrating DocbookMD with your current answering service, contact us at email@example.com 1 (888) 447-3707.