Supporting Durable Medical Equipment suppliers
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) companies must comply with a multitude of federal and regional laws and regulations while delivering cost-efficient services for healthcare providers. Any DME that is required to submit claims electronically is a covered entity, and therefore must be HIPAA-compliant. With multiple orders being sent to and from physicians on a daily basis, organizing and storing documents safely can become a nightmare.
Sfax is the perfect solution for durable medical equipment suppliers. Sales reps can access our secure service from anywhere via a smartphone or tablet, and can further boost productivity by working collaboratively, and by taking advantage of document enhancement features, such as digital signatures and custom annotations.
- Send and receive secure orders from physicians.
- Allow sales reps in the field to each have their own Sfax numbers and share pages under one plan.
- There is no limit to the number of documents that can be sent or received at one time so physician offices will not receive busy signals when faxing documents.
- Automatically creates an audit trail of all inbound and outbound documents for HIPAA compliance.
- Storage of all documents in a secure, encrypted, HIPAA-compliant environment so you never lose an order again.
- Search capabilities allow you to easily find faxes for resending, printing, and more.
- Digitally sign and annotate orders on the go.
Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes.Learn more