Supporting Durable Medical Equipment suppliers
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) companies must comply with a plethora of federal and regional laws and regulations while delivering cost-efficient services for healthcare providers. Any DME that is required to submit claims electronically is a covered entity, and therefore must be HIPAA-compliant. With multiple orders being sent to and from physicians on a daily basis, organizing and storing documents safely can become a nightmare.
We can offer a solutions for durable medical equipment suppliers. Sales reps can harness tools from anywhere via a smartphone or tablet, and can further boost productivity by working collaboratively, and by taking advantage of document enhancement features, such as digital signatures and custom stamps.
- Send and receive secure orders from physicians.
- Allow sales reps in the field to each have their own Sfax numbers and share pages under one plan.
- There is no limit to the number of documents that can be sent or received at one time so physician offices will not receive busy signals when faxing or exchanging documents with you.
- Store orders in a hold queue for physicians to sign when they have time.
- Automatically create an audit trail of all inbound and outbound documents for HIPAA regulations.
- Storage of all documents in a HIPAA-compliant online environment so you never lose an order again.
- Search capabilities allow you to easily find faxes for resending, printing, and more.
- Sign and annotate orders on the go.
Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes.Learn more
Scrypt lets you safely store, send, enhance and collaborate anywhere.Learn more