Laboratories across the US are sending thousands of lab reports and test results to physicians and hospitals every week. Being unable to quickly and easily confirm whether or not a patient’s test results have been received by a physician not only disrupts workflow, but may also impact patient care at a time when it matters the most.
We provides a way to send secure lab reports to physicians who are not using HL7 lab interfaces, and comprehensive reporting gives them access to a complete audit trail of every result sent. Our products are fully HIPAA-compliant. Lab test results are encrypted during transmission, and strong access controls allow only authorized and authenticated users to view sensitive documents relating to a patient’s test results.
All documents are stored securely in the cloud, and even while at rest are protected by military-grade encryption. Documents stored in our document platforms can be searched for and re-sent in seconds, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Send test results and lab reports to physicians and co-workers securely.
- There is no limit to the number of documents that can be sent or received at one time so physician offices will not receive busy signals when you send results.
- Automatically create an audit trail of all inbound and outbound documents for HIPAA regulations.
- Storage of all documents in a HIPAA-compliant online environment so results can be accessed and shared quickly.
- Use search capabilities to easily find documents for resending, printing, and more.
- Sign and annotate lab results before sending.
Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes.Learn more
Scrypt lets you safely store, send, enhance and collaborate anywhere.Learn more