Laboratories across the US are sending thousands of lab reports and test results to physicians and hospitals every week. Being unable to quickly and easily confirm whether or not a patient’s test results have been received by a physician not only disrupts workflow, but may also impact patient care at a time when it matters the most.
We provides a way to send secure lab reports to physicians who are not using HL7 lab interfaces, and comprehensive reporting gives them access to a complete audit trail of every result sent. Our products are fully HIPAA-compliant. Lab test results are encrypted during transmission, and strong access controls allow only authorized and authenticated users to view sensitive documents relating to a patient’s test results.
All documents are stored securely in the cloud, and even while at rest are protected by military-grade encryption. Documents stored in our document platforms can be searched for and re-sent in seconds, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Send test results and lab reports to physicians and co-workers securely.
- There is no limit to the number of documents that can be sent or received at one time so physician offices will not receive busy signals when you send results.
- Automatically create an audit trail of all inbound and outbound documents for HIPAA regulations.
- Storage of all documents in a HIPAA-compliant online environment so results can be accessed and shared quickly.
- Use search capabilities to easily find documents for resending, printing, and more.
- Sign and annotate lab results before sending.
Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes.Learn more