Secure Cloud Faxing for the Legal Industry
Law firms rely on Sfax to send eDiscovery documents. Eliminate the delays associated with traditional faxing and stay in compliance.
Industry-Leading Security Solutions for Legal Industry Faxing
Our industry-leading security features help protect lawyers’ most sensitive client and case information. From encrypted messages to end-to-end audit trails for every version of a document that’s shared, Sfax secure faxing features include:
- 256-bit TLS encryption, 2048-bit private keys and AES multi-layered encryption for all documents, in transit and at rest.
- Detailed logging and audit trails for every transaction.
- Redundant state-of-the-art data facilities with SSAE16 Type II secured facilities, as well as backup power, internet and hardware capabilities.
- Unique user identification and verification.
- Two step-authentication.
- Logoffs due to inactivity.
- An easy-to-use admin dashboard that makes it easy to assign different levels of security and access.
Cloud Faxing Designed with Compliance in Mind
Law firms sending sensitive case documents via fax can’t afford to rely on outdated technology and open fax machines that put information security at risk of compliance. Sending documents by unsecured email paves the way for data breaches. Sfax provides cloud-based, mobile-friendly faxing solutions for the legal industry that is secure and compliant with federal regulations. Whether you’re transmitting a legal contract or eDiscovery information, ensure that you’re in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, HIPPA and other regulations that apply to the data you’re sharing.
Secure Productivity Solutions for Legal Teams On the Go
Whether you’re on your way to an important client meeting or representing a client at trial, it’s important that your team make the most of every billable hour. Law firms are increasingly relying on the latest technology to help their teams get more done in less time. Despite demanding schedules, important documents and client requests can come in at any time – and it’s critical that your lawyers, paralegals and assistants are able to respond quickly. Sfax’s mobile-friendly faxservice allows you to send and receive faxes from any device connected to the internet. Use digital signatures to sign and send documents. Download faxes and store them in the cloud, organized and tagged by case ID, client information and other identifiers and keep audit trails. Help increase your firms productivity focus on delivering the best results for your clients with Sfax.
Streamline Your eDiscovery and Document Workflows
As lawyers increasingly take their workflows online, Sfax integrations, via our Secure Fax API, with software such as Box has made it possible to develop entirely digital workflows. Abandon archaic paper-based processes and move to web-based document sending and storage. With just a few steps, it’s possible to integrate your corporate Sfax and Box accounts for seamless document sharing, review, sending and more. Digital workflows let you access the documents you need – any-time, anywhere, and from any connected device.
Easy-to-Use Administration Dashboards
Easily manage user accounts for your law firm through a single administrative dashboard. Each Sfax plan option allows you to manage account access and permissions. Use the dashboard to access detailed reports any time – including complete end-to-end audit trails for each document. If you have questions or need help, Sfax provides 24/7 support with compliance-trained agents who are available by phone, email or service ticket. Our support staff is located in the U.S. and if you call, you’ll get a support specialist on the phone the first time – every time.
Cutting-Edge Mobile Fax Solutions
Sfax offer a variety of solutions that help legal professionals stay connected and overcome common challenges. Lawyers are getting more done on the go with Sfax, including:
- The ability to send and receive faxes from any laptops, desktops and smart phones.
- Complete audit trails for every transaction sent, simplifying discovery and compliance reporting.
- The ability to keep and port existing fax numbers – or get toll-free and local numbers – depending on your needs.
- Secure document storage for every fax download.
- Digital signatures that allow you to sign and send documents from an app or connected device.