Encrypted Cloud Fax Solutions for the Manufacturing Industry
With Sfax, manufacturers of all sizes are streamlining their business processes, reducing costs and speeding up customer response times – while keeping payment information, client details and confidential product specs 100% secure.
Stay Profitable and Competitive with Cost-Effective Cloud Faxing
Your production is lean; your faxing should be, too. Cloud faxing is helping manufacturers deliver the speed and security their customers demand, while keeping costs in check. Every operational dollar is maximized with cloud-based faxing, where you can:
- Rely on transparent pricing models that are compatible with the manufacturing industry’s needs.
- Choose a faxing plan that fits your unique business model, and scale up or down when your needs change.
- Pay only for what you use, making the most of every dollar in your budget and eliminating unnecessary spending.
- Use a modern faxing system that eliminates expensive costs for fax machine upgrades and maintenance, and works with the computers and devices you already have.
Gain a Competitive Advantage with Cloud Faxing
Manufacturers today are competing in a high-pressure and demanding business landscape, where every minute and every dollar count. As the pressure increases, it’s important to find ways to help your company stand out from the competition and provide better service to your customers. Speed, accuracy and smooth business processes will help ensure that customers come back to you with their orders over and over again. With cloud faxing, your team can respond to orders and RFIs, ship products, get orders into production and communicate with your supply chain in an efficient, cost-effective way.
Industry-Leading Security & Reliability
Your clients trust you with their most sensitive information. With secure cloud faxing, your company’s most important information – and your clients’ product secrets – remain secure. From confidential product plans to customer payment data, your reputation relies on your ability to keep private information secure. Sfax’s secure solutions allow you to migrate from a traditional in-house fax infrastructure to secure cloud faxing that’s protected by:
- Industry-leading security with 256-bit TLS encryption, 2048-bit private keys and AES multi-layered encryption for all documents, while they’re faxed and while they’re stored.
- Detailed logging and audit trails for every transaction.
- Redundant state-of-the-art data facilities with SSAE16 Type II secured facilities, as well as backup power, internet and hardware capabilities.
- An easy-to-use admin center that allows user to set user names, permissions and password protection.
Improve Your Order and Supply Chain Process
A smooth manufacturing order process can be the difference between a single production run and return customers that work with your business time and again. With secure cloud-based faxing, manufacturers are able to:
- Securely send unlimited faxes at the same time, quickly responding to RFIs and RFPs, customer requests and supply chain inquires.
- Keep orders moving along the supply chain, whether it’s incoming parts or communicating with shipping and transportation partners about shipments in process.
- Automatically sign purchase orders and contracts with government-compliant digital signatures for fast and secure deal closure.
- Allow team members to access deal-related paperwork and orders securely from any computer or mobile device, whether they’re in the office, on the road with key customers or checking in from the production floor.
- Easily maintain records, by managing and organizing faxes – by process, customer, product, or any other necessary filter.
- Integrate faxing services with key business systems, including ERPs such as Oracle and SAP.
Achieving Velocity in a Document-Heavy Business
Manufacturing is a document-intensive industry, and having the right tools in place is critical for delivering the speed your customers expect. Your team needs to quickly and efficiently receive, review and send invoices, customer statements, purchase orders, shipping confirmations, delivery records, banking and payment details and a host of other documents. Don’t rely on expensive, paper-based traditional fax systems to meet your clients’ needs. Cut the costs associated with purchasing new hardware or a fax server, providing maintenance, paying for paper and subscribing to an analog phone service. With a convenient, cost-effective cloud-based fax system, you’ll be able to:
- Eliminate delays and let your team quickly and efficiently respond to customer requests.
- Process purchase orders, banking transactions and other critical business steps in seconds.
- Maintain audit trails and secure transmission assurances for every transaction you make, ensuring you meet compliance requirements for customers in sensitive industries.
- Cut a wide range of costs associated with traditional faxing, from long-distance calls to ink, paper and fax telephone lines.
- Ensure that your team can access critical documents, whether they’re on the road for sales calls or on-site with a key customer.
Why Are More Manufacturers Choosing Sfax?
Today, more manufacturers than ever before are relying on Sfax to:
- Increase their team’s productivity.
- Streamline their order process.
- Improve communication with their supply chain partners, vendors and transportation providers.